Do Compare LED Lights When Buying In Bulk – Why?
LED lights are pretty on demand, as they actually offer better light and visibility as well as help in stopping excessive electricity consumption.
Still people get confused when it comes to picking an LED lamp. The best thing would be to contact the best LED light PCBA manufacturer in your area.
The very first thing that you need to understand that the excellence and the cost of LED lights is determined by 4 components:
• LED chip,
• LED driver,
• Heat Sink and
• Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
1. LED Chip: One of the two most significant constituents of an LED lamp is LED chips that are easily available in a wide range of performance standards and therefore the cost varies depending upon the brand of chip castoff by the manufacturer.
Note: In a high performance lamps use CREE or OSRAM; the range may be a little more for most of the customers.
A good quality chip results in beautiful color, (as evaluated by its color temperature and color rendering index – CRI) offering high luminous efficacy.
2. LED Driver: LED driver is second main component, considered to be a power system. It is the restraining factor in the permanence of the LED lamp, while there is a myth that says that the lifespan of a lamp is not much, but simply ignore it, because led lights PCBA manufacturer claims of 50,000 hour of LED lamp life.
3. Heat Sink: LEDs are temperature subtle making the heat sink, an imperative concern. Most of the manufacturers use an aluminum alloy heat sink for its cost competence and while the stipulations don’t really tell us much, there are 3 items one need to consider more:
• Thermal conductivity: Die-cast 6063 aluminum is the most communal material castoff. Good quality has anodized coating.
• Quantity and size of fins: The bigger the better.
• Heat pipe is usually castoff in high power LED lamps only.
4. Printed Circuit Board: The material used to make LED light PCBs and the designs play a vital role, as it unites the chip to the heat sink, checkout this link to find out more about it.
A PCB with squat thermal conductivity fallouts in a hot lamp, but metal and ceramic cores PCBs have a decent heat transfer constant but most of the manufacturers elect fiberglass to save money.